Biomatrica ConnectTM Program
This program represents a scientific/industry partnership with Biomatrica in areas of synergistic technologies, as well as the development, testing and validation of novel technologies developed by Biomatrica for room temperature stabilization, storage, archival, shipping and management of biological samples (DNA, RNA, tissues, blood, etc)
There are 2 types of partnerships:
- Corporations or organizations that offer synergistic technologies to Biomatrica in areas of laboratory automation, bio-storage, sample management software/LIMS, etc
- Organizations involved in biological/biomedical research
- Commercial core/service labs
- Pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies
- Forensics/Law enforcement
- PIs at universities and research institutes
- Academic core/service facilities/labs
BioStorage Technologies, 2910 Fortune Circle West, Suite E, Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA.
Matrical Biosciences, 1003 E Trent, Suite 110, Spokane, WA 99202, USA.
Nexus Biosystems, 12140 Community Road, Poway, CA 92064, USA.
Professor Angela van Daal, Faculty of Health Science & Medicine, Bond University, Gold Coast, QLD 4229, Australia.
Professor Peter Bilous, Chemistry & Biochemistry Department, Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA 99004-2440, USA.
Recent Publications & Posters
- Optimizing storage and handling of DNA extracts, Lee, S.B., Crouse, C.A., Kline, M.C. Forensic Sci. Rev., 2010 (in press).
- Innovative technology to stabilize DNA in tissues and cells at room temperature. Steven Wilkinson, Billy Law, Scott Whitney, Laurent Coulon, Omo Clement, Lutfunnessa Shireen, Angela Stassinopoulus, Judy Muller-Cohn and Rolf Muller. Poster presentation at the 2010 Experimental Biology Conference, Anaheim, CA. April 24-28, 2010.
- Scientific evaluations of novel technologies for room temperature storage of biological samples. April 2010. A summary of validation studies of Biomatrica technologies and products.
- Green technologies for room temperature nucleic acid storage, E. Wan, M. Akana, J. Pons, J. Chen, S. Musone, P.-Y. Kwok, W. Liao, Curr. Issues Mol. Biol., 2009, 12: 135-142.
- Assessing a novel room temperature RNA storage medium for compatibility in microarray gene expression analysis, G.E. Hernandez, T.S. Mondala, S.R. Head, Biotechniques, 2009, 44: 667-669.
- Biological sample storage and management, O. Clement, Lab Manager Magazine, October 2009 issue, pg. 26-29.
- Biomatrica Connect Partnership Program Launch.
- Biomatrica & BioStorage Technology announce strategic alliance.
For more information about this program or to become a program member, please contact Ranga Partha at email@example.com, or call 1-858-550-0308.